- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil. The piece of foil should be big enough to fold over and seal the fish.
- In a small bowl, add lemon juice, minced garlic, and melted butter. Whisk everything together.
- Place salmon on prepared baking sheet.
- Pour the butter mixture over the salmon.
- Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and red pepper flakes.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon. Make sure it is well sealed so the sauce does not leak.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked for about 20-25 minutes.*
- Open the foil and broil the fish for 2-3 minutes. Be careful not to burn the fish!
- Remove from the oven. Using a spoon, pour some of the butter sauce left in the foil onto the salmon before serve. Garnish with parsley.
- Serve it with Ginger-Chile Roasted Acorn Squash
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Place baking sheet in over (leave pan in oven as it preheats).
- Cut squash halves into 1-inch-thick slices. Combine 3 tablespoons oil, grated ginger, chili, and salt; rub over slices. Arrange in a single layer on preheated pan. Bake at 425 F for 25 minutes; turn over after 15 minutes.
- Combine remaining 1 teaspoon oil and honey; drizzle over squash. Top with pomegranate and cilantro.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie