- 2 medium pear
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook linguini to al dente, according to package instructions.
- Line a baking sheet with a large piece of foil to fold over and seal in salmon, creating a packet.
- In a small bowl whisk together the honey, mustard, juice of half the lemon, olive oil, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Place salmon onto the foil. Drizzle with the honey mixture and seal the foil over the salmon.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet. Add the minced garlic; saute for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper. Saute for 2-3 minutes; add linguini and toss to coat.
- Serve salmon with linguini and sliced pears on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie