- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 slice whole wheat baguette
- 4 medium orange
- Place ribs in a crockpot, trimming if they do not fit.
- Mix pepper, allspice, mustard, and salt together in a small bowl; sprinkle over meat, then pour water over top.
- Cover crockpot and cook for 7-8 hours on low until meat is tender.
- Drain water, add ribs back to crockpot, and cover with barbecue sauce. Replace lid and cook one more hour.
- Chop broccoli into bite-size pieces and place in a microwave safe dish. Add water, cover with a lid, and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes until tender.
- Slice bread; cut oranges into wedges.
- Serve ribs with broccoli, bread, and orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie