- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 medium tomato thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup slices pickle
- ketchup to taste
- mustard to taste
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 medium radish
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Add the beef to a skillet over medium heat, cooking for 6-8 minutes until no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare the salad. Chop cucumber, peel and chop carrot, quarter cherry tomatoes, and thinly slice radishes. Add to a large bowl along with thawed corn, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss well to evenly coat and set aside.
- Warm tortillas as directed on package and chop tomato. Layer each tortilla with beef, cheese, tomatoes, ketchup and mustard to taste, and a few pickle slices. Wrap tightly.
- Serve with salad on the side.
This quick and kid-friendly meal takes the familiar flavors of a cheeseburger with all the fixings, and wraps it in a tortilla! A fresh colorful salad on the side makes this protein-packed wrap into a balanced meal.