- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup spinach
- 8 large egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 medium bagel, wheat
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 4 medium banana
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Chop mushrooms, if needed. Set aside.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Saute mushrooms for 2-3 minutes. Add spinach, cook for 1 minute more.
- Add egg whites to skillet and season with salt. Cook eggs for 2-3 minutes without stirring. Lift up the sides, allowing any uncooked whites to spread out. Place skillet into oven. Broil for 2-3 minutes allowing eggs to completely cook through.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Cut into quarters. Serve each quarter with 1/2 toasted, buttered, bagel and a banana.
Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 594mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 18g