- 2 medium (3″ dia) apple
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes tomato, red
- 8 tablespoon hummus
- 4 pita, small (4″ dia) pita, whole wheat
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 fruit, without skin and seed AVOCADO
- 4 medium carrot
- 1/4 fruit pineapple
- Dice apples and tomatoes, mix into hummus.
- Spoon tablespoon hummus mixture into bottom of pita, top with alfalfa sprouts, then spinach, 1 more tablespoon of hummus. Top with a slice of avocado.
- Cut carrots into sticks and pineapple into chunks and serve on the side. (add any extra apple pieces as well)
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 505mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 21g