- 2 medium (3″ dia) apple
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes tomato, red
- 8 tablespoon hummus
- 4 pita, small (4″ dia) pita, whole wheat
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 fruit, without skin and seed AVOCADO
- 4 medium carrot
- 1/4 fruit pineapple
- Dice apples and tomatoes, mix into hummus.
- Spoon tablespoon hummus mixture into bottom of pita, top with alfalfa sprouts, then spinach, 1 more tablespoon of hummus. Top with a slice of avocado.
- Cut carrots into sticks and pineapple into chunks and serve on the side. (add any extra apple pieces as well)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie