- 1 1/2 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 1/2 cup green peas, frozen
- 1/2 cup slices carrots, frozen
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 5 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cup pineapple
- Cook rice as directed on package and set aside.
- Spray a large skillet or wok with cooking spray and heat over medium. Sauté corn, peas, and carrots for 5 minutes.
- Push veggies to the sides of skillet and crack egg into the center. Push egg around center of skillet to gently scramble; cook approximately 3 minutes. Stir the veggies into the eggs and cook for 1 minute.
- Add rice and shelled edamame; stir to combine. Season with pepper, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until veggies are heated through.
- Serve with pineapple chunks on the side. (Serving size: 3/4 cup rice mixture, 1/2 cup pineapple)
Calories: 401kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 1252mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g