- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 medium tomato, red
- 2 medium avocado
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 2 medium orange
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Cook quinoa as directed on package.
- Remove edamame from shells (if not already purchased this way). Slice cucumber, dice tomatoes, cut avocado into cubes, and slice onion; add all to a large bowl.
- Cut orange wedges into thirds and add to bowl, along with remaining ingredients. Toss together with cooked quinoa.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for later.
Calories: 613kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 99mg | Fiber: 21g | Sugar: 8g