Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Add edamame to a large bowl and toss with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour seasonings into bowl with edamame and toss to evenly coat.
- Place edamame onto baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 176mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie