- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 stalk celery
- 4 medium orange
- Slice tomato in half, remove seeds, and then thinly slice.
- Spread cream cheese over each slice of bread.
- Place tomato slices onto 4 slices of bread; top each with remaining slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Cut off the crust with a knife or use a large food cutter to cut a shape out of the middle.
- Peel carrots; cut carrots and celery into sticks.
- Serve sandwiches with veggie sticks and orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 378mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 6g