- 12 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 2 medium lemon
- 2 cup artichoke hearts, jarred
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 10 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium apple
- Cook pasta to al dente as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Dice onion and add to hot oil. Cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Mince garlic and add to onion; saute for 1 minute longer. Add thyme and wine, and cook an additional 2-3 minutes until liquid reduces.
- Add broth and zest and juice of lemons. Bring to a boil until liquid reduces to about 3/4 cup: 7-8 minutes.
- Add artichokes, tomatoes, drained tuna, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine; heat through.
- Add pasta; toss to coat and combine.
- Serve with apple slices on the side.
Calories: 1302kcal | Carbohydrates: 240g | Protein: 57g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 818mg | Fiber: 19g | Sugar: 23g