- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 8 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Add ground beef to hot skillet and stir in taco seasoning. Cook until beef is no longer pink, stirring frequently to crumble.
- Dice bell pepper and drain and rinse beans; add both to the beef. Stir to combine and cook until heated through.
- Slice olives and avocado; thinly slice cheese, making one jagged edge to resemble teeth.
- Optional: Cut Halloween shapes out of tortillas and bake in the oven until just barely crispy.
- Divide shredded lettuce among 4 serving bowls; add in meat mixture and top with veggies, sour cream, cheese, and tortilla shapes (if using), forming fun monster faces.
Calories: 546kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 1071mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 3g