- 2 cup soy milk
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen, unsweetened
- 1 cup peaches, frozen, sliced
- 1 cup granola
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Add milk, strawberries, and peaches to a high-powered blender.
- Pulse until well chopped, then blend on high until smooth. Add ice if needed until the desired consistency is reached (remember, this should be thicker than a traditional smoothie).
- Divide equally among 4 small bowls, then top with granola and chia seeds.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 96mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 16g