- 6 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, jarred
- 1 stalk green onion
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 medium apple
- 2 medium carrot
- Roughly chop spinach and artichoke hearts; dice green onions.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla into the hot pan, and sprinkle with mozzarella and feta.
- Add artichokes, onions, and spinach, then fold one side over.
- Heat for a few minutes on each side until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and cut into triangles; repeat until all ingredients have been used.
- Meanwhile, slice apples; peel carrots and cut into sticks.
- Serve quesadillas with apples and carrots on the side.
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 453mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 13g