- 8 ounce pasta, shapes
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3/4 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoon Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 stalk green onion
- 2 medium orange
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain, rinse, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, add the cornstarch, paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper to a zip-lock bag. Add the shrimp, seal the bag, and shake to fully coat; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, 1 1/2 tablespoons of sesame oil, lime juice, and sriracha sauce. Add to the cooked pasta and toss to coat; cover and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium and add the remaining sesame oil. Add shrimp and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until pink and curled. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces and toss into the same skillet. Sauté for 3-4 minutes. Add shrimp back in and cook for 30 seconds until warmed.
- Serve shrimp and asparagus over pasta. Garnish with sliced green onions, and serve orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 453kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 138mg | Sodium: 485mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 5g