- 2 cup bran cereal (Fiber One)
- 2 cup Chili, Canned, Spicy
- 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 large egg
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cup spinach
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 5 medium hamburger buns, whole wheat
- Crush fiber one bran cereal.
- In bowl, mash beans with fork until no whole beans remain. Add crushed cereal, oats, onions and slightly beaten egg; mix well. Shape mixture into 5 patties, each about 3.5 inches in diameter.
- Spray 12″ skillet with cooking spray. Add patties; cook over medium heat about 10 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- For each sandwich, place 1/4 cup spinach leave and one tomato slice on bottom half of bun, top with bean burger.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 730mg | Fiber: 20g | Sugar: 5g