- 8 ounce penne pasta, dry
- 1 cup black beans, canned
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium banana
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Drain and rinse beans then add to a large mixing bowl.
- Dice pepper and add to beans along with corn, lime juice, olive oil, honey, and salt. Toss together with pasta to thoroughly coat.
- Include 1/2 a banana with each serving.
Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 528mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 14g