- 5 large egg
- 8 large egg white
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 ounce ham
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 stalk green onion
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 2 medium nectarine
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Spray a 12-cupcake/muffin pan with the cooking spray.
- Ladle a small amount of eggs into each tin. Divide the ham, broccoli and cheese evenly.
- Ladle more egg mixture over the ham, broccoli and cheese, the tins should be 2/3 full.
- Thinly slice the green onion to use a piece for a “smile” and use a small piece for the little eyes and even a nose…smiling omelet! Bake for 15-20 minutes
- While still warm and using a butter knife, cut around each egg muffin and scoop out with a large spoon.
Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 177mg | Sodium: 507mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g