- 8 ounce elbow noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 medium onion
- 15 ounce kidney beans, canned
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 4 medium nectarine
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Once hot, add turkey. Stir and break apart to crumble. Cook until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop pepper, tomatoes and onion. Add to food processor; pulse until chunky or even longer if desired (but avoid pureeing). Drain and rinse beans.
- Add veggies to skillet with pasta, beans, cumin, chili powder, salt and vegetable broth. Mix together and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with sliced nectarines on the side.
Calories: 389kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 476mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g