Skillet Turkey Pasta
- 4 medium nectarine
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Once hot, add turkey. Stir and break apart to crumble. Cook until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop pepper, tomatoes and onion. Add to food processor; pulse until chunky or even longer if desired (but avoid pureeing). Drain and rinse beans.
- Add veggies to skillet with pasta, beans, cumin, chili powder, salt and vegetable broth. Mix together and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with sliced nectarines on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie