Simple Beef TacosPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound beef, ground, 90% lean
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 8 regular taco shells
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 cup strawberries
- Dice onion and mince garlic. Heat a large skillet over medium and add 1-2 teaspoons olive oil.
- Sauté onions and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Add beef, salt and pepper; stir to crumble. Cook for 6-8 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Stir in salsa verde and cumin.
- Warm up taco shells as directed on package. Chop tomato.
- Add beef mixture to each shell; top with spinach and tomatoes. Serve with strawberries on the side.
Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 651mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g