- 8 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 12 ounce shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta to al dente, as directed on package; rinse and set aside.
- While pasta cooks, cut asparagus into 2 inch long pieces. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium. Add asparagus and cook for 3-4 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Add the remaining olive oil; heat again over medium. Mince garlic and add to skillet; cook for 1 minute. Add shrimp (cleaned and deveined) and cook until it turns pinks, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the asparagus back in along with the salt, pepper, cheese, and zest of 1/2 the lemon. Add pasta and toss to coat evenly. Stir in desired amount of parsley; serve warm with grapes on the side.
Calories: 476kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 148mg | Sodium: 480mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g