Scrambled Eggs with Wheat Toast and Orange SlicesPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 8 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 medium orange
- Place bread slices in the toaster.
- Heat a saute pan, spray with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs and milk together and pour into heated pan.
- Stir occasionally with a spatula until they begin to set. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve eggs and toast with orange slices.
Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 374mg | Sodium: 369mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g