Scrambled Eggs with Peanut Butter Toast and KiwiPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4 1 slice toast, 1/4 of the eggs and 1 kiwi
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 medium kiwi
- 6 large egg
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 none cooking spray
- Toast the bread and spread 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter on each slice.
- Cut the kiwi and set aside.
- Mix the eggs, milk, and salt in a bowl. Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Pour eggs onto skillet and using a spatula, stir the eggs as they cook in order to scramble them. The eggs will be fully cooked when there is no longer any runny or wet spots in the egg.
- Serve with any extra fruit from the week.