- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 large egg
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1/4 cup honey mustard dressing
- 2 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- 2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove crust from bread and firmly press each slice into a muffin cup. If using a metal pan, fill any empty cups 1/2 full with water to avoid potential warping. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, hard-boil eggs by placing into a pot covered with water and bringing to a boil. Turn burner off and let eggs set for 15 minutes. Remove from the water; allow to cool and then peel.
- Remove bread “bowls” from muffin pan and allow to cool.
- Dice tomato, carrots, and cucumber. Add spinach to each bowl and top off with diced veggies. Eggs and turkey may be added to the salad if desired, or served on the side. If adding to salad, chop eggs. Top with honey mustard dressing.
- Serve each salad bowl with yogurt and blueberries on the side.
Calories: 467kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 223mg | Sodium: 955mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 29g