- 8 ounce fettuccine pasta, dry
- 2/3 cup ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- 1 medium lemon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup, chopped walnuts
- 4 cup spinach
- 2 cup grapes
- Prepare pasta as directed on the package.
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta, 1 tablespoon of lemon zest, salt and pepper, in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Chop peppers into bite-sized pieces, mince garlic.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add 1 tablespoon of oil and allow it to heat up. Add peppers and garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add pasta and chopped walnuts, toss to coat; add spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes so leaves begin to wilt.
- Remove from heat, gently fold in ricotta mixture; spritz with fresh lemon juice and a drizzle of remaining olive oil, if desired.
- Serve with grapes.
Calories: 475kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 514mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g