- 2 cup grapes
- Prepare pasta as directed on the package.
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta, 1 tablespoon of lemon zest, salt and pepper, in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Chop peppers into bite-sized pieces, mince garlic.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add 1 tablespoon of oil and allow it to heat up. Add peppers and garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add pasta and chopped walnuts, toss to coat; add spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes so leaves begin to wilt.
- Remove from heat, gently fold in ricotta mixture; spritz with fresh lemon juice and a drizzle of remaining olive oil, if desired.
- Serve with grapes.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie