- 4 cup Ravioli, store bought
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 3 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Prepare ravioli as directed on package; warm sauce in a small pan over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, chop broccoli and arrange on a flat baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Roast for about 10 minutes until broccoli becomes slightly browned.
- Serve ravioli topped with sauce, with broccoli and rolls on the side.
Calories: 637kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 1137mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g