- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2/3 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 large egg
- 1/8 cup water
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cook quinoa as directed on package; set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour and salt. In another shallow dish, whisk eggs and water.
- Cut chicken into 2-inch pieces. Coat chicken on both sides with flour mixture. Then dredge in eggs and finally quinoa; place onto baking sheet. Continue with remaining chicken.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Serve with carrot sticks, sugar snap peas and chilled grapes.
Calories: 493kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 222mg | Sodium: 720mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g