- 2 cup water
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cup blueberries
- Bring water to a boil. Add the pre-rinsed quinoa, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Lower heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove the lid, fluff with a fork, and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Spoon quinoa into a bowl and refrigerate about 10 minutes until cool.
- Mix cooled quinoa with milk; top with raisins, walnuts and blueberries before serving.
Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 184mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 21g