- 2 pound beef roast
- 3 tablespoon flour, all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 none bay leaf
- 2 cup beef broth
- 4 medium russet potato
- 1/8 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 medium apple
- Cut roast into quarters; set aside.
- Add flour, salt, and pepper to a small bowl and stir to combine. Use mixture to coat roast on all sides.
- Slice onion and mince garlic; add to slow cooker along with brown sugar, bay leaves, and broth. Mix to combine. Add beef. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Before beef is done, peel and boil potatoes until fork tender. Drain. Add milk and butter, and mash until smooth. While potatoes are boiling, steam broccoli.
- Serve beef with broccoli, mashed potatoes, and sliced apples on the side.
Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 629mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g