- 3 cup coconut water
- 2 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 2 medium banana
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon coconut flakes
- Pour coconut water into a high-powered blender, along with your favorite protein powder and almonds; blend until smooth.
- Add bananas, chia seeds, and cinnamon, then blend again until well mixed.
- Top each serving with coconut flakes and enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie