- 4 medium potato, red
- 2 cup corn, frozen
- 3 tablespoon flour, all-purpose
- 6 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1 tablespoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cup grapes
- Dice potatoes and add to crock pot with corn and flour; stir to fully coat. Add broth, thyme, oregano, garlic and onion powders, sea salt and pepper. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Stir in butter and heavy cream while still warm. Serve with chilled grapes on the side.
Calories: 461kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 447mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 23g