- 4 medium pear
- 4 cup grapes
- 4 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried, sweetened
- Peel the top portion the pear, removing the stem if still in place. This will serve as the “head” of the porcupine.
- Using toothpicks, pierce each grape into the larger portion of the pear to resemble the “back side” of the porcupine, leaving the smaller portion of the pear as the “head.”
- Place a black olive over the top of the pear for the nose of porcupine. Finish off by piercing cranberries with toothpicks as the eyes of the porcupine.
Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 66mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 48g