- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/4 medium cauliflower
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- 4 medium kiwi
- Place tortilla on a plate and spread pizza sauce over it. Top with an even layer of spinach and sprinkle cheese on top. Microwave on High until the cheese is just melted, about 45 seconds. Carefully roll the tortilla up. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing into pieces, if desired. Pack the slices in a medium container.
- Slice cucumber into spears or disks and pack with the cauliflower in another medium container. Nestle a small, dip-size container among the vegetables and add dressing.
- Peel and slice the kiwi fruit and place in a small container.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 583mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 12g