- 1 1/2 cup, chopped pecans
- 3 medium banana
- 3 large egg
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 none cooking spray
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- Grind pecans in a food processor to a flour-like texture and pour into a mixing bowl. Mash 1 banana and add to pecan flour along with eggs, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Blend all in a blender until batter is thin and pourable.
- Spray a large skillet or griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium. Pour batter by ¼ cup onto hot skillet. Cook until pancakes begin to bubble and edges brown; flip over and cook for 1-2 minutes longer. Continue until all batter has been used.
- Slice remaining bananas. Serve pancakes topped with banana slices and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Calories: 490kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 140mg | Sodium: 361mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 30g