- 8 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 2 cup green peas, frozen
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 cup pine nuts, dried
- 4 cup spinach
- 2 cup raspberries
- 4 tablespoon vinegar, raspberry
- Cook pasta to al dente according to package instructions. Add peas 1-2 minutes before done cooking. Drain and return to pot.
- In a separate, smaller pot, add cream and broth. Whisk together and heat over medium for 5-6 minutes. Whisk in parmesan, and allow to melt and blend together.
- Pour sauce over pasta and peas; mix well to completely coat.
- Assemble salads by tossing spinach, raspberries and dressing together.
- Serve pasta topped with pine nuts; salad on the side.
Calories: 545kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 370mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 9g