- 2 medium pear
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- Peel and slice pears. Place the pears, blueberries, and water into a blender or food processor; cover and mix until smooth.
- Add the yogurt to the blueberry mixture and blend again.
- Divide the mixture among 12 ice-pop molds (insert wooden sticks if your molds don’t come with built-in handles).
- Freeze 4-6 hours until firm.
Calories: 59kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 27mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g