- 1 1/2 cup broccoli, florets
- 8 ounce angel hair pasta, dry
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium clementine
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, then add broccoli and pasta; cook for about 8 minutes until pasta is al dente.
- Meanwhile, chop tomatoes and place in a large serving bowl.
- Drain broccoli and spaghetti, then pour over the tomatoes and let sit for a minute.
- Add Parmesan, oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; toss well.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan and serve with clementines on the side.
Calories: 401kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 427mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g