If you are going to use oranges in your fruit dip, may as well save some dish time and use your orange for a dipping bowl! This is the perfect size for little kids to have their own serving of fruit dip. All you need to do is,
- Cut an orange in half.
- Scoop out the orange segments with a spoon. I used a grapefruit spoon, the type with the serrated edge.
- Cut a small slice off the bottom of the “bowl” so the orange cup doesn’t topple over, and sits still.
The dip was easy and delicious! We used:
|Party Cups! Orange Bowl Fruit Dip||
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon orange juice (squeezed from the scooped out orange).
- Mix all ingredients together and serve with apples or banana.
We are having a birthday party tomorrow night, and these orange bowls would be perfect for serving the kids their own fruit tray.