- 1/2 cup, chopped Dandelion greens
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup mango cubes, frozen
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 fruit (2-5/8″ dia) orange
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine greens, mango, pineapple, and orange in a blender.
- Pour water over fruits and vegetables.
- Blend until all leafy greens are smooth and no longer visible. Add the protein powder, blend more while adding enough water until the blender is able to make your smoothie smooth.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 46mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g