- 4 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium apple
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 cup trail mix (with nuts, seeds, and chocolate chips)
- Toast bread slices. Spread each with 1 tablespoon of cream cheese.
- Slice cucumber, tomato, and onion.
- Add cucumber slices to the bread on top of the cream cheese. Spread remaining cream cheese over the cucumber slices, and then add tomatoes and onions.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with apple slices, edamame, and trail mix on the side.
Calories: 464kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 457mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 16g