- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/3 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 medium apple
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Dice bell pepper.
- Whisk together eggs. Add in pepper and mix well.
- Pour about half of the eggs into hot skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes, pushing cooked eggs toward the center and allowing uncooked eggs to move around and to the sides; flip.
- Add cheese to one side and fold the other side over top. Cook until eggs are completely set, flipping again if necessary. Remove from skillet and continue with remaining eggs.
- Cook oats as directed on package. Divide among 4 dishes and top with a small amount of milk, some chopped walnuts, a few slices of apple, and a dash of cinnamon. Serve any extra apple slices on the side.
Calories: 508kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 200mg | Sodium: 268mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 11g