Oatmeal with Berries and YogurtPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1 cup oats with berries
- 3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup blackberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- Bring water to boil in a medium saucepan over high heat.
- Add the oats, then stir, cover, and turn off heat.
- After about 4 minutes, once the oats are plump, stir in the yogurt, honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Gently fold in the berries; if frozen, stir and cover until berries are warmed and thawed.
- Sprinkle with almonds and extra berries before serving.
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 50mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 28g