- 2 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup, pure
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- Mix oats with milk in a glass bowl, cover, and place in the refrigerator. Allow to rest overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together egg, maple syrup, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Add to oat mixture and blend completely.
- Pour into muffin cups and top with blueberries (may be fresh or frozen).
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cakes pop back up when pressed down. Allow to cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before removing. Serve.
Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 141mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 16g