- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 4 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1/4 cup apricots, dried
- 1/2 cup mini chips chocolate chips, semisweet
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- Combine peanut butter and honey until smooth; gradually add in oats and flax. (Use a hand mixer if desired.)
- Dice apricots. Add to oat mixture along with the chocolate chips and sliced almonds. Gently mix to combine.
- Roll dough into golf ball sized cookies.
- Serve immediately if desired, or refrigerate until firm.
Calories: 441kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 97mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 36g