- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mash banana; add peanut butter, honey, egg and vanilla in a large bowl; stir well. Add oats, quinoa, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt to the bowl and stir until combined.
- Shred zucchini and press with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Fold in shredded zucchini and chia seeds.
- Spoon dough onto the baking sheet; about 2 tablespoons dough per cookie.
- Bake cookies on center rack for 15-18 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Remove and let cool on the pan for 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Calories: 495kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 311mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 26g