- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounce ham, chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 medium mango
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Mince ham, shred cheese, and cut mango into cubes (if not using frozen).
- Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, and ham. Pour into skillet and allow eggs to begin to set. Once the edges have begun to cook, pull the outer edges inwards and begin to scramble. Cook until no longer runny. Remove from heat, add spinach, and mix to combine.
- Spray a separate skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium, and add one tortilla. Add 1/4 of the eggs to one half of the tortilla, sprinkle with a small amount of cheese, and fold over second half, pressing down with a spatula. Allow to brown and then flip. Cook for an additional 1 minute to brown the other side, then remove from heat and set aside. Repeat with remaining ingredients until all ingredients have been used.
- Serve with salsa and mango cubes on the side.
Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 220mg | Sodium: 1267mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 19g