- 4 large egg
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 medium mango
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- Hard boil eggs. Cool and peel.
- Beginning with hard-boiled eggs; slice in half lengthwise. Remove yolks. Discard two of the yolks, and place the other two in a mixing bowl. Mince garlic and chop cilantro; add both to the egg yolks along with mustard, lime juice, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, salt, pepper and avocado. Mix well.
- Fill each egg white with the avocado mixture; sprinkle each egg with a dash of paprika.
- Serve with sliced cucumber, cubed mango and sunflower seeds.
Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 227mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 16g